Your choice of tyres should be made by keeping in mind the conditions you drive in, the climate you live in and performance you expect. In the summer season, it is wise to shift to the summer tyres also called performance tyres that are solely designed for summer seasons with excellent dry and wet traction.
- These tyres are perfect for the vehicles that deliver high performances with greater speeds.
- They are ideal for the areas with warm climates and rain due to their ability to prevent hydroplaning.
- They offer greater responsiveness and enhanced braking features.
- Will give you precise cornering even at high accelerations.
- Their tread patterns have fewer grooves and provide maximum road hold grip.
- They are designed using a soft compound with perfect traction control.
- Their width, rim diameter, speed capability, etc. makes them perfect for summer season. It may be surprising, but summer tyres are suitable for wet conditions too due to their unique and asymmetrical tread design that evacuates the water fastly.
- When you drive along hot summer roads, the advanced material used in these tyres offers proper resistance and handling.
Why do Summer Tires Perform Better in Heat and Rain?
Summer tyres are perfect for hot weather, damp conditions or in heavy rains because they are made up of unique tread compound that has sticky additives to hold a firm road grip in the rain. These treads are stiff enough to tolerate heat and offers lower resistance.
At Trade price tyres, you can choose your desired pair of summer season tyres from an extensive assortment of branded tyres. We deal with brand names like Dunlop, Bridgestone, Continental, Pirelli, etc. Few of the summer tyres are Bridgestone Potenza, Continental Conti sports contact, Good year Eagle F1 GS EMT, Pirelli Cinturato P7, Kumho Ecsta PS31, etc.
We commit to the every summer season tyre that we offer at our physical outlet will give you satisfaction.